Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Expectations about College !

My expectations at laguardia college are to finish this college with a good GPA, get my associates degree and as early as possible transfer to Hunter College!! I want to start with my major earlier and finish at an expected normal age. Then start working any living life. To make these expectations occur I will certainlly study hard and do what i need to do to succeed!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Viacheslav, It's Karin here from Group Dynamics class. I am here to help you with any question you have about the college, just feel free to ask me. Moreover, your expectations are very similar to my expectation. I also want to finish college with good GPA, and transfer to Hunter college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy Viacheslav, our semester is almost over. what do you think about the classes? you did good? are you prepared for the finals?

    ReplyDelete